Paypal for Filipino Freelancer
Last November 29, 2007 I went to Unionbank to get my EON Unionbank debit card.
To my curiosity, I search for user’s feedback online and here’s what they can
say about the EON Unionbank Cyber Account debit card:
1. It would take 5-7 days to transfer money from Paypal to Unionbank EON.
2. PayPal does not always accept the Unionbank EON card.
And here are some tips to avoid being denied on your PayPal activation:
1. You need to deposit atleast PhP 100.00 on your EON card to make some transaction history.
2. Call the Unionbank Customer Care at (632) 84186 if your account is already active.
3. Enroll your Unionbank Cyber Account for Internet Banking.
4. In your EON/Unionbank online banking page there is a place to send a bank email
to request for EXPUSE number 4-digit.
5. Once you got the number, go back to the My Account Overview section of the PayPal web
site and click on “Finish Expanded Use Enrollment” to enter the 4-digit number.
6. After you entered the EXPUSE code, you will receive a confirmation message
indicating that your credit card has been verified.
I do hope that there will be more other alternatives to have a Paypal account in the Philippines.